TO DONATE TO ELLENHALL CHURCH PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
St Mary’s Church, Ellenhall. Grade 2 listed, seats 70 people on pews. The church stands on a natural mound close to the highest point at the northern end the village and is dedicated to St. Mary. The grey sandstone chancel is the oldest part of the church dating from the 12th century, while the red-brick nave and tower represent a 1757 re-build of an earlier structure.